Digital Account Manager (Ref: SEOA6)
£38,000 to £30,000
We are currently working alongside a top digital agency in Manchester, searching for their next experienced superstar Digital Account Manager. This role is working across a variation of top brand clients and sectors, encompassing all elements of SEO, PPC, Email Marketing, Social Media, Content and Web. Candidates must have digital agency experience and an element of client facing/PM experience.
Our client are willing to mold the role around the new person and will have a lot of scope for development, however the following covers the basis of the role from the outset:
– Client relationship development: Working with various clients and the internal team to identify relevant opportunities & then work collaboratively to deliver
– Digital job delivery: Working with the whole team on this: Developers, designers, account managers, project managers & directors
– Digital Marketing: SEO, PPC, Social, Lead on the Email Marketing system
– Website performance analysis: Google Analytics, VWO, Sales and any other web data available
– CRO: Learning & working with internal Digital Strategy Director – UX, Usability, PET
– Assisting with partner clients
– Digital Project Management: Working with the MD in particular to develop these skills and progress
For package details, role specification, client details and further info please get in touch.
We have a Digital Account Manager Jobs being added daily and we do not always have time to ad those to our site. Please send us your CV and a covering letter explaining what you are looking for and I’m sure we will be able to help.